This two-days course is designed for anyone who is new to Live-Ops and wants to get a detailed understanding of the installation process and monitoring tools.
Duration: 12 hrs
1. Basic understanding of Big Data concepts.
2. Basic understanding of working with LINUX environment.
- Live Ops Workflow
- Common UI elements
- Trending and Monitoring
- Health Map
- Prescriptive Operations
- Change Management
- Subscriber Reports
- Use Cases:
- Use Case 1: Network-wide view of issues, prioritised by customer health
- Use Case 2: Early warnings and predictions towards service-disrupting issues
- Use Case 3: Ad-hoc exploration & event monitoring
- Use Case 4: Service Assurance – anomaly detection & care events
- Use Case 5: Analyse subscriber health to target & prioritise issue remediation
- Use Case 6: Identify Change Management Anomalies
Note: Custom training is available for the above course, for calendar changes or customise content please reach out to us.